Contact Me

Of course you can contact me at the following places:

Facebook (most likely to get me here), Twitter, My other blog: Welcome to the Maze that is My Mind, Or good ole fashion E-mail


Tuesday, November 27, 2012

How to make a Monster

Synopsis:

Make-up artists make up two teenage boys in werewolf and Frankenstein make-up.  After the studio is bought out and people start losing their jobs, others lost their lives after being attacked by "monsters."  But is it the boys or someone else behind it all?

Review:

Let me save you the time.  The make-up artist did it.  There.  Now you have been spared from having to watch this awful movie.  The acting is bad, the film quality is bad, the story is bad.  It's just bad.  The monster make-up is just about the only good thing about this movie.  I'm so glad that, with commercials, it was only 1 hour and 15 minutes.  Much more and I would have had to scream.

Kid safe:  Yes, but why would you subject them to this garbage?

IMDB link:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051746/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. The fact that you read this far is appreciated.